Registration on the platform
The most popular multi-currency wallet for storing digital assets is Metamask.io.
Metamask supports many digital assets. All data required to add BNB is listed below.
- Network name: Binance Smart Chain BEP-20
- New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
- Chain ID: 56
- Currency symbol: BNB
- Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
- You can set any network name.
The most convenient way to get BNB is to use an exchange. For example here you can find a list of reliable exchangers.
In the left column you need to select the currency you are giving away, for example Visa/MasterCard USD, in the right column select BinanceCoin BEP20 (BNB)
Next, you need to select the exchanger you like, click on it and follow the instructions. The screenshot shows an example of available exchangers.
Send the amount of BNB you need to your internal wallet in NFTama. You can view it in your account settings.
Attention! Transferring BNB usually takes up to 10 minutes. Do not panic if the BNB transfer is not displayed instantly in your personal account.
- You can buy NFTama token to earn by staking on NFTama.io.
- You can buy an NFTama token and wait for the epoch change, when the epoch changes, the NFTama token is guaranteed to increase in price. You can find more information about this in the help sections.
- You can buy an NFTama token for resale at opensea.io.
3 ways to buy NFTama token: manually on the main page of your personal account, using the configured automatic purchase rules, on opensea.io
You can withdraw your NFTama tokens to your personal BNB wallet at any time.
If you have NFTama tokens, we recommend that you use nftama.io staking. To do this, you need to send the NFTama token to the internal address in nftama.io. After a while, you will be able to see your token in your personal account.
You can open the link with the collection NFTama tokens, find your NFTama token there and put it up for sale . First you need to withdraw the NFTama token to your personal wallet and connect your personal wallet to the opensea.io platform